Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Scott & Dee,
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Scott & Dee,
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to a couple of the
oldest farts in the family.
We hope your day is GREAT!!!
We hope your day is GREAT!!!
Here's a little Birthday Trivia!!1. Are they the same Age? if not, Who is older?
2. Who has the most Grandkids?
3. Which one is the tallest?
4. Which one is going to get the best birthday celebration?
5. Who has the most gray in their Hair? Dye jobs don't count!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dee and Scott,
1- same age
2-Dee
3-Dee
4-well I would have to say scott I think he really gets into party's
5-Not sure!
Hope you guys had a great birthday!
1-Dee is older 56 this year in fact.
2-Dee with 4 grandkids.
3-Dee (Scott think tall)
4-Only Sandra and Kathy knows that answer.
5-Scott although he tries to hide it.
...I'm the winner...is there a prize for the winner.
Post a Comment