Monday, April 6, 2009

Berlin FRC Meeting!!!

We had our first Family Reunion Committee Meeting on Friday the 3rd at Brian and Carol's House. It was a huge success!! The Articles of Organization passed unanimously, if you have any questions as to what they are, please visit with your family representative. Brandy said the Brownies were the highlight of the night (hence the following pic. Thanks Carol!) Scott's Family is in charge of this years Reunion and it is Scheduled for June 5th-6th. More details and assignments will follow. Thanks again to EVERYONE for all your help and support in making our family reunions the HUGE success that they are!


2 comments:

Brian and Brandy said...

Uncle Brian, I couldn't get the background to work I tried and tried. maybe you can figure it out???? I couldnt get it to fiy right sorry about that!

Joan said...

Thanks Brandy for only showing my good sides...you know how I hate my picture taken...The brownies were most delicious. I love the new background...I sure hope someone puts a custom blog background design in the auction this year so I can buy it.(HINT HINT)